Tuesday 4 May 2010

THE SEXUAL ABUSE AND HARASSMENT BY SOME WOMEN AGAINST MEN

We must stop men from raping women, and notify women of a rapist or sex offender in any place or institution. Also, we must protect men from sexual abuse and harassment by women, and put a stop to that as well. Sexual abuse and harassment by women against and towards men, is much more common than you all may think, and because there is a big social taboo surrounding this matter, many men don't often speak out to women about it, through fear of their own embarrassment, further abuse by others, and because of possible mockery and humiliation by others, but they sometimes tell other men, such as their male friends.

I myself have been sexually abused by women two times in my life. Once by a female counsellor and which was erotic and some emotional abuse, about imposing her and other people’s sexual fantasies upon me, and I was once also physically sexually abused by an old female friend of mine, who I had a sexual relationship with for one evening, and very recently, I was sexually harassed by a female mental health worker, who approached me in my local pub.

A friend of mine, was also sexually molested and abused, by the same woman who did this to me, and who was his ex-wife. This friend retaliated against her, with physical abuse for this and other things, which was wrong.

This friend also told me that he was very seriously physically sexually molested and harassed by a female psychiatric nurse, at a local medical centre, when receiving his monthly psychiatric medication injections, and who did this to him when he was very vulnerable, somewhat sort of catatonic, and mentally unwell. This female psychiatric nurse, also did this to many other male diagnosed psychiatric patients, and she was eventually found out about this by her bosses and the mental health authorities, and permanently sacked from the profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment