Thursday 6 May 2010

Voting Day

It’s voting day today, and I usually vote for The Labour Party, but this time round I will abstain again for a change, to make a statement about so-called democracy, not being socially inclusive enough towards, with, and for, very unique and gifted poor or working-class people, and that we need real democracy, to be really socially and personally participatory, and to be really progressive, with real social and institutional progress and change.

This whole local area Labour politicians and MP’s, write and say that they have created learning centres for children - and which is a more state-decentralised, open, democratic, ethical, and moral possible policy, and which is something I have been arguing, occasionally writing about, and speaking out for, for a long time, and maybe they have listened to me and others like me - but I travel around this local area on a fairly regular basis, and whilst I see many schools in my local journeys, I have never seen an actual learning centre for children, and so I’m not sure, or as yet convinced, that such places in material reality actually exist.

It is a great, long-awaited, vital, and much needed, modern idea and possible policy, to create learning centres for children, as complimentary, and in many ways, better personal and social, creative, leisurely, ethical, and emotional and intellectual learning places and free options for children, but until I am convinced, and until I have solid evidence and proof, that such places exist in material reality, as separate and somewhat different places from actual schools, then again, I won’t be voting for the Labour Party, for at least this time around.

I have heard from many people, that the local Labour MP, is a very good guy, person, and human being, who has gone out of his way to help some poor and disadvantaged people, although he has never offered to help me, but my local Conservative MP, has genuinely and sincerely offered to help me in the very recent past. This local Conservative politician and MP, was also the only local politician and MP, who spoke out in the local press against the BNP/all-white Britain racist/Fascist political party from marching in our streets, in our local area about four years ago or so, and despite our political differences, I have a fair bit of fondness and respect for this local Conservative politician and MP, person, and human being, although I won’t be voting for his government either.

The main Conservative local politician and MP for this area, seems like a lovely and caring lady, and she has some good ideas too, against the secret societies of the state, such as schools and psychiatric hospitals, against too much state interference in people’s lives, and against state-control, but again, I won’t be voting for her or any government, this time round, for all the reasons I have shared, submitted, given, and presented here in this article.

The local liberal politician and MP, also made a very good point recently, about the extreme kind of class-system in this whole local area, and which was a very relevant and good point and principle, that so-called New Labour would never make, due to their cowardice, extreme ignorance, and the irrational and paranoiac mind-control of others over them, but again, I won’t be voting for his Liberal government either.

No comments:

Post a Comment