Monday 17 January 2011

EMAIL MESSAGE SENT TODAY TO NICK NOWLES OF HOPE NOT HATE

Yes Nick, I agree with what you all say here and it is very good the criticisms and points you all make, if very simple and basic, but will you please tell me why it is the actual fact and reality of the case, that on none of the Hope Not Hate and Searchlight websites, is there a single comment, article, mention, nor any kind of moral opposition to the slavery, torture, sexual abuse, and murder of the innocent immigrant domestic women and children that I keep on writing and telling everyone about? You all say that you are anti-fascist and anti-racist organisations and groups, but I wonder whether if this the case then if this is just out of your own self-preservation, because until I see the reality of something or anything mentioned about all of this slavery and abuse of immigrant domestic workers in this society and country and elsewhere, then I am just not convinced.

What's more Nick, it is very clear to me and everyone else, that due to all of your total unwillingness to even give any kind of single mention to all of this slavery and abuse of innocent immigrant domestic women and children in this society and country and elsewhere, that you are all just the same as everybody else. As for your very simple-minded nonsense about the causes of fascism and racism, none of you would know about the real causes of fascism and racism from Betty Davis, and you are all as much use to me and these enslaved and abused immigrant domestic workers in this society and country and elsewhere, as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking competition. You must all think that I was born yesterday, and I've got about as much chance of marrying the Pope than any of you ever giving a word of a mention about all of this slavery and abuse of innocent immigrant domestic women and children.

Peter H. Donnelly
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment